Our Industry Experts make WordPress development simple.
You provide the ideas, and we take care of the complexities and build your WordPress project to specification.
We Are Your Local WordPress Developer
Dedicated WordPress developers, incredible support
Fast WordPress development turnaround times
We have over ten years of experience working with WordPress. We can get your site built or updated with fast turnaround times. We are also great at solving WordPress issues quickly and professionally. Our communication is our superpower.
Clean and maintainable WordPress code
What we do
WordPress Development is the process of creating a website using the WordPress content management system. WordPress is a popular platform for developing websites and blogs due to its ease of use and flexibility. WordPress Development involves creating a custom site or plugin or modifying an existing one. We work on all aspects of web development.Learn More
Our WordPress Development Process
We begin by chatting about your business requirements and desired outcome. We use plain English to guide you through the technicalities and provide no-nonsense advice. Custom development can be complex; we keep it simple.
This can be a 30-minute conversation or as detailed as a multi-page project statement.
You run your business. We'll handle your website or app.
We are your all-in-one web solutions provider your business can count on for web design to web development projects.
What our customers say
Frequently asked questions
There are several reasons to use an Australian developer, including:
- They will be familiar with the Australian market and understand the needs of Australian businesses.
- They will be able to offer localised support and advice.
- They will be up to date with the latest industry developments.
- They will be familiar with the Australian legal system and regulations.
Some advantages of working with a local developer include efficiently communicating in person, better understanding your specific needs, and potentially getting a lower rate.
Yes, we are a WordPress developer in Sydney, Australia. We have clients in Sydney and around Australia.
Page builders are simple and can help quickly get your site up and running. However, they aren’t the best option for all websites. Considerations include how comfortable you are working with code. And how much time you are willing to spend learning new things, and what kind of budget you have for website development.
If Elementor is the best page builder depends on individual preferences and opinions. However, Elementor is a prominent page builder that many users find easy to use and effective for creating custom pages and posts.
There are lots of popular WordPress page builders, which is the best is subjective and depends on your needs and preferences. Some of the most popular are:
1. Beaver Builder: Beaver Builder is a plugin that allows you to create custom pages and posts with a drag-and-drop interface to simplify editing websites. It includes a library of pre-built modules that you can use to build your pages, and you can also create your custom modules.
2. Divi: Divi is a theme that allows you to create beautiful websites. It is easy to use and comes with a drag and drop builder. Divi is an excellent choice for those who want to create professional-looking websites without hiring a web designer.
3. Elementor: Elementor is a plugin that allows you to create custom pages and posts using a drag-and-drop interface on your site. It comes with many built-in widgets, including social media buttons, contact forms, and Google Maps. You can also add your CSS code to customise your pages further.
4. SiteOrigin Page Builder: SiteOrigin Page Builder is a plugin for WordPress websites. SiteOrigin Page Builder has a visual page builder and a large ecosystem of templates and plugins.
5. WPBakery Page Builder: WPBakery Page Builder is a plugin for WordPress, allowing users to create content pages with a simple drag and drop interface. With WPBakery Page Builder, users can add content, images, and videos without knowing any code. WPBakery Page Builder is available as a free and premium version.
Gutenberg is a block-based editor for WordPress that aims to simplify the process of creating rich post content. Gutenberg’s name comes from Johannes Gutenberg. Gutenberg invented the printing press in the 15th century.
The Gutenberg editor replaces the standard editor with a new, modern interface that allows users to add and arrange content blocks more intuitively. There are blocks for images, headings, paragraphs and lists. Content blocks can be easily rearranged or edited without messing with the code.
The goal of Gutenberg is to make it easier for users to create sophisticated post layouts and designs without having to resort to custom code or third-party plugins. Gutenberg improves the overall experience of using WordPress by making the interface more user-friendly and consistent across different devices.
Platform and plugin updates are among the most critical aspects of website security. WordPress regularly releases security updates and bug fixes. By keeping your website site up to date, you can ensure that your site is as secure as possible and running optimally.
Another critical aspect of website security is using a strong password. A strong password is at least eight characters long and contains a mix of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols. Don’t use common words or phrases in your password, as hackers can easily guess these.
Finally, it’s essential to choose a reputable web hosting provider. A good hosting provider will offer automatic backups and malware scanning to help keep your site safe.
A plugin can be added to a website to extend functionality or add new features. Plugin development is a popular way to customise a WordPress site and add new features.
There are two parts to plugin development: the code that goes into the plugin and the plugin’s file structure. The code is the most crucial part, and it must be well-written and well-documented. The file structure is vital for organising the plugin and making it easy to use.
When developing a plugin, it’s essential to consider the following:
- Maintainability and update ability.
- The plugin should be well-documented so that others can understand how it works.
- The plugin should be tested thoroughly before being released.
If you want a custom website, you will need a custom coded theme designed and built for your website or blog. Developers require an intimate knowledge of WordPress and front-end coding to create a custom theme to the customer’s specifications.
There are many benefits to using a customised theme on WordPress sites, but some drawbacks are also. One of the most significant drawbacks is that custom themes can be costly. Another disadvantage is that they can be time-consuming to create.
If you are thinking about using a custom theme, you should first consider whether or not you have the time and money to invest in one. If you do not have either of those things, you may want to stick with a standard WordPress theme.
A WordPress developer is a web developer who specialises in developing WordPress sites using the WordPress content management system (CMS). WordPress developers typically understand both front-end (client-side) and back-end (server-side) development and database technologies. A WordPress developer can work with an existing WordPress website, content management systems or new WordPress websites.
We are a local developer based in Sydney, NSW. We have built successful website projects for our happy clients in Sydney and Australia.
- Build you an eCommerce store
- Do WooCommerce development
- Build customer portals
- Provide technical support, WordPress support and ongoing maintenance
- Create content sites
- Do WordPress SEO to make sure your site is SEO friendly
- Create third party integrations
- Build large scale projects
- Work with startups
- Provide clean and commented source code
- Perform website speed optimisation
- Create WordPress plugins
- Create a custom website
- Upgrade an existing WordPress site
- Build you a new WordPress website
No, we design and build all types of websites. We are a versatile digital agency; talk to us today to see how our development team can help with your new website or development project.
We have worked on many website projects. Our development services include working with your existing site, upgrading plugins and WordPress core, ongoing support and supporting your business goals. Our experienced development team thoroughly understands the platform and source code. It can make your upgrades successful every time.
Yes, we have migrated WordPress projects. The WordPress CMS is a popular content management system for websites and a blogging tool.
Yes, we can build you a custom site to your specifications. We can make it end to end, or you can provide the design. We have been helping businesses with their websites for over a decade. We also offer personalised WordPress support and web design.
We do on-page SEO and gate help your site look how it should be for the search engines. WordPress is a very popular CMS and is SEO friendly. The large WordPress community has created several great plugins for SEO. The two we work with and recommend are Yoast and Rank Math.
We are much more affordable than large digital agencies as we have low overheads.